Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- On Hiatus
- New Cover! Shadow Scale (Seraphina #2) by Rachel Hartman
- Review: Andromeda’ Fall (The Prequel Legion Series #1) by William C. Dietz
- Better Late than Never: BEA/BookCon 2014 Recap
- Review: Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas
- Legend of Korra: Book 3 Trailer is EPIC
- Doctor Who returns this August
- RIP Maya Angelou
- New covers! Shifting Shadows, The Winter Long, and Heir of Fire
- Review: The Thousand Dollar Tan Line (Veronica Mars #1) by Rob Thomas and Jennifer Graham
- Review: World After (Penryn & The End of Days #2) by Susan Ee
- Review: Written in Red (The Others #1) by Anne Bishop
- Review: The Informationist (Vanessa Michael Munroe #1) by Taylor Stevens
- First trailer for Guardians of the Galaxy
- New Cover! The Perilous Sea by Sherry Thomas
Tag Archives: funny
Here, have a video of big cats playing with pumpkins. Enjoy!
At last, the fourth season of NBC’s Community premieres Thursday 8/7c. This is one of my favorite shows of all time, and I can only hope that this isn’t its last run. #sixseasonsandamovie
Have a fun, relaxing holiday, everyone. In celebration of back-to-school, the end of summer, and (of course) books, here’s a Grant Snider comic to brighten your day.
In case you haven’t heard, Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James is an erotic romance that has been sweeping all the bestseller lists lately. Although I haven’t read the book and don’t plan to, I did get a huge … Continue reading
Check out this awesome, new book trailer for Let’s Pretend This Never Happened (A Mostly True Memoir) by Jenny Lawson (The Bloggess), coming out April 17th.
Even though I’m not a huge fan of epic fantasy (I blame my pathetically short attention span) this video parodying George R.R. Martin kind of makes me want to give the guy’s books a chance. Not to mention, everybody’s been … Continue reading
You’ve probably seen the recent flurry of “Sh*t [Insert Group of People Here] Say” videos. (If not, here are some of my favorites). It was just a matter of time before someone made one about book reviewers. 😀
Happy Cheap Chocolate Day (a.k.a. the day after Valentine’s Day)! This would have been an awesome video to share with you yesterday, but I think it’s appropriate for any occasion. Why spoken word poet Mark Grist likes girls who read: … Continue reading